Hardware for Small Business IT
Orchestra Hardware for Small Business IT
Orchestra provides top quality hardware for everything related to our products and services. From the server to run SAP Business One, to the RFID wireless modem that runs the warehouse, we've got it taken care of.
We've worked hard to find the best vendor possible and to work with people we can rely on. We're able to get you the best possible price with the most reliability, because we work closely with our vendors.
Below are some of the hardware solutions available. For more details about any of these solutions, just give us a call. We can determine exactly what you need and get you a custom quote quickly.
Dell PowerEdge Servers
Label / Barcode Printers:
Zebra S4M Industrial Barcode Printer
Zebra's new S4M printer packages ease of use, metal construction, and a variety of connectivity options into a thermal printer that takes a full 8" roll of labels for fewer media changes. Designed for the budget-minded, the S4M has the features needed to support many applications at an affordable price. With easy controls and proven side-loading design, it's quick to learn, use, and load, so operators can focus on more productive tasks. The printer offers standard serial, parallel and USB connectivity, as well as optional internal 10/100 Ethernet and 802.11b wireless networking for simple integration and remote monitoring, plus it can be ordered with different printer programming languages. Compared to similar printers on the market, the S4M thermal printer is an outstanding value.
Zebra's S4M printer provides the features needed to support many applications, including:
- Compliance labeling-comply with the latest industry and customer requirements
- Manufacturing-provide accurate, end-to-end identification to track materials through your factory or supply chain
- Distribution-barcode labeling for packing, shipping, inventory management
- Healthcare patient safety-hospital pharmacy unit-dose labeling, specimen and lab labeling, wristband printing, admissions/records labeling
- Direct Thermal (Thermal Transfer optional)
- Die-cast metal frame with sheet metal enclosure
- Metal media cover with enlarged clear window
- Element Energy Equalized for superior print quality
- Back-lit LCD control panel
- RS232 Serial, USB 1.1, and Parallel ports
SYMBOL MC9090-G TERMINAL, COLOR, WITH STANDARD RANGE SCANNER
Building on the success of the MC9000 family, the MC9090-G rugged mobile computer from Motorola Symbol provides mobile workers throughout the supply chain with a flexible always-on data connection to critical business applications and systems as well as to co-workers and other business associates. Equipped with the latest advances in mobile technology, the MC9090-G provides support for the richest enterprise applications, empowering mobile workers to capture and access critical business information in real time. The industry-leading construction is designed to withstand rigorous use in extreme environments and a wide variety of working conditions, providing the flexibility to be used on the manufacturing floor, in the warehouse, on the loading dock, and out in the yard as well as in the back room or out on the sales floor of a retail operation. A seamless connection to any wireless LAN anywhere in the world provides a common global platform for your supply chain - and your applications. Support for wireless printing, wireless headsets and more via wireless PAN simplifies everyday use for end-users, while the ergonomic pistol-grip design provides comfort in scan intensive applications, such as shelf price audits and inventory management. Streamline your business operations, reduce errors, and increase your productivity and profitability with the power of the MC9090-G.
Whether your application is simple or complex, the MC9090-G delivers performance you can count on. The MC9090-G offers the latest Intel processor designed to handle the specific demands of mobility, as well as robust persistent storage capabilities and multiple advanced data capture options. A choice of the two most robust Microsoft operating systems - Windows Mobile 5.0 or Windows CE 5.0 - gives you the flexibility to select either a familiar feature rich environment or a robust customizable application-specific environment. The ability to capture images as well as scan bar codes from as close as four inches to as far as 40 feet enables enterprises to deploy a single device in many business areas. Workers can count on ample battery life for a full shift through superior power management. And modular keypads, a rugged touch panel and a display that is easy to read inside and outside provide users with maximum ease-of-use and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated 802.11 a/b/g WLAN radios maximize mobile worker productivity, are compatible with any WLAN in the world, and offer technology differentiating features that deliver superior, reliable wireless connectivity
- Exceptionally rugged construction: passes industry's most stringent drop and tumble tests; IP64 sealing rating; integrated internal antennas
- Flexibility to deploy throughout the supply chain from the dock door to manufacturing, warehouse and retail floors
- Intel XScale PXA270 processor at 624 MHz with enhanced memory architecture for persistent storage
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or Windows CE 5.0
- 3 Integrated Scanner options: 1D Standard-range scan engine; 1D Long-range scan engine; omnidirectional 1D & 2D imaging engine
- WPAN: Bluetooth v1.2 radio with BT Explorer (Manager included) to wirelessly synchronize, print, and connect to a headset
- Large 3.8" display gives exceptional clarity and contrast for easy reading in a variety of lighting conditions
- Forward scanning, pistol grip ergonomics reduces user fatigue in scan intensive applications
- Wavelink's 4-in1 Telnet (emulation) client is pre-licensed on the MC9000-G. The Wavelink 4in1 terminal emulation client allows you to extend applications residing on your VT/HP/5250/3270 host systems to the MC9000-G
WMS RFID Wifi Systems:
COMPLETE TERMINAL SESSION RF SOLUTION
The Falcon 4400 series packages the power of the latest computing technology, large color display, and laser scanning in rugged, ergonomic mobile computers. This unit is designed to excel in distribution centers, warehouses, plant floors, and retail in-store environments.
With Stay-Linked, wireless device data sessions reside on the host computer/server and are not affected by unavoidable disconnects. Failures of remote devices, problems with wireless infrastructure, or issues with wireless/wired networks do not affect either the Stay-Linked sessions or the telnet service.
- No Out-of-Range Issues-session and device screens pick up where they left off following return to covered area
- No Power-Off Issues-replacing batteries, standby/sleep mode, or re-booting the device doesn't interfere with the session, which resumes where it left off
- No Network Connection Issues-session reconnects to remote device when network problems are resolved