2012 ASUG Business One Summit
The ASUG SAP Business One Summit 2012 is right around the corner. The annual conference will be held in Dallas, TX. We've compiled some links and resources for our readers below.
What is ASUG:
The America's SAP Users' Group (ASUG) is a large group of SAP customers across 17 industries that gather regularly to share their experiences and learn from each other about their use of SAP and learn best practices.
Who Will Be There:
ASUG is a Summit collaboration of customers, SAP partners, solution providers, universities and students representing more than 100,000 individuals who work for more than 3,000 member companies from 17 industries, using the SAP Business Suite and SAP BusinessObjects solutions.
ASUG is made of members with varied experience levels, from small businesses to large global organizations, professionals with technical as well as business process focus. Our diversity is your advantage.
Why You Should Attend:
- Advanced User insights and recommendations from fellow users
- Learn best practices for SAP
- Rub shoulders with other SAP users in other industries along with fellow Orchestra customers
- Access to network with 100,000 fellow SAP users
- Educational sessions and workshops
*Please note - you do not have to be a current ASUG member in order to attend this event. You may attend as a guest and discover why ASUG membership is valuable.
Email us: info@OrchestraTeam.com
Call us: (877)683-2648 ext. 113
Travel & Accommodations:
Please book your rooms at one of the recommended hotels by October 30th . After this date, the ASUG room rate will no longer be available, and all remaining blocked rooms will be opened up for reservation to the general public. To make a reservation, please call the number listed for your selected hotel. Be sure to let them know you are with the ASUG Business One Summit at the Plano Centre. *Rooms at the HQ Hotel are limited so make your reservation early.
Other Important Documents:
The DFW Super Shuttle & Limo service is available to shuttle attendees from and to the airport. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance, and cost is approximately $55 per person round trip. To make a reservation, call 1-972-615-2410, or book online.
If you are an ASUG Member - For information regarding the agenda for the ASUG Business One Summit visit the ASUG Business One Summit event details page
Wed. Nov 14th: Pre-summit Training Day & Activities
- 8:30 a.m. - 14 FREE Training Classes to Choose From
- 8:30 a.m. - ALL Partners Meeting with SAP (Resellers, SAP, and SSP only)
- 1:00 p.m. - Golf Tournament (FREE)
- 1:00 p.m. - Tour Dallas Cowboys Stadium (FREE)
- 4:30 p.m. - Speakers, Sponsors, Volunteer Orientation (Sponsor Setup Follows)
- 5:30 p.m. - Welcome Reception (Love and War in Texas)
Thurs. Nov 15th: Summit Day 1
- 7:30 a.m. - Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:15 a.m. - General Sessions
- 10:30 a.m. - Workshops
- 11:30 a.m. - Lunch & Industry Luncheons
- 11:30 a.m. - Partner Advisory Council Meeting (PAC)
- 1:30 p.m. - Workshops
- 5:30 p.m. - Software Solution Provider Fair and Reception
Fri. Nov 16th: Summit Day 2
- 7:30 a.m. - Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - General Session (Combined with ALL Texas ASUG Chapter)
- 9:45 a.m. - Workshops
- 11:00 a.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - Workshops
- 3:30 p.m. - Closing Session (Prizes)